Optional Financial Markets, or Option.fm, is a binary options broker established in 2014 and based in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Option.fm is also owned by Artemis Technologies Ltd., who has managed to successfully attract some of the most experienced options professionals in the world. Through this and Option.fm's dedication to client education, this broker has quickly captured the attention of traders worldwide. Find out more about Option.fm in the following broker review.
|Option.fm Binary Options|
Accounts and Features
One thing we like about Option.fm is the fact they frequently offer different types of bonuses. With bonuses, it's so much easier to get started in a profitable direction. Through their 100% welcome bonus, traders can instantly turn a $500 account into one worth $1,000. With bonus money, traders are more confident in taking advantage of the over 200 trading instruments available at Option.fm.
No matter a trader's background or experience level, there's sure to be something well-suited to every type of trader through one of Option.fm's seven trading accounts.
Their accounts include:
• Newbie – Requires a $250 minimum deposit and comes with free access to over 200 assets and a trading manual.
• Start-Up – With a deposit of $2,500 traders get access to a trading package, a single training session, and access to OFM Tier 1 rewards.
• Entrepreneur – This account requires a deposit of $5,000 and comes with two training sessions, tier 1 and 2 rewards, and some protected capital.
• Top Exec – With a $10,000 initial deposit investors get three training sessions, tier 1, 2, and tier 3 rewards access, and unlimited protected account capital.
• CEO – A $25,000 deposit will get traders four training sessions, higher payouts on some trades, tier 1 – 4 access, and completely protected capital.
• Financier – A deposit of $40,000 gives investors five training sessions, higher payouts, complete rewards access, protected capital and a tailored trading portfolio.
• Mogul – With a $100,000 deposit investors gain access to everything mentioned above in addition to vacation packages.
Trading With Option.fm
Option.fm utilizes the SpotOption platform which contains over 200 assets. Through their standard High/Low options, traders can make anywhere from 70% to 90% on their initial investment. Buy-and-hold position traders may prefer their long term options instead, which have expiry times ranging from a few days to nine months.
Shorter term options carry expiries with 30, 60, and 90 seconds. And traders who prefer automated solutions and systems will be glad to know that Option.fm is compatible with the popular Binary Options Robot for a hands-off trading experience. Binary Options Robot comes with Daily Stop Loss and Max Daily Trades settings to minimize risk.
While they're still new to the industry, we have yet to find any major complaints or wrong-doing on the part of Option.fm, other than the fact they do not accept US clients. So with this, we highly recommend checking out this binary options broker.